2009 Hummer H3 SUV Luxury
Please call sales at 972-800-0224 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $18,999
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 3.7L DOHC 5-CYLINDER MFI
- 4 wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 18
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
PRICED TO SELL!!!!! GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
2009 HUMMER H3 with backup camera!!!
Pricing that will fit everyone’s BUDGET!! We work with all credit scores and down payments!
Find the vehicle that fits your financial and utility needs.
We are a growing car dealership that prides itself on great customer service and reviews, building great experiences for our customers. Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you find the perfect car for you and your family.
Located in Plano, our customers have come from all over DFW metroplex including Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Frisco, McKinney, Grand Prairie, Denton, Mesquite, Carrollton, Richardson, Lewisville, Allen, Euless, Coppell, Desoto, Duncanville, Grapevine, Lancaster, Little Elm, Sachse, Red Oak, North Richland Hills, The Colony, and out of state in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and more!
Auto check reports are available on all cars on our website!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock II
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Retained accessory power
- Power outlets, 3 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front and 1 in the rear cargo area
- Owners publication (Retail orders only)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Lighting, interior with front and interior dome, reading, cargo, instrument panel courtesy, door switches and illuminated entry
- Glovebox, passenger-side
- Floor mat, carpeted cargo area, oversized
- Floor covering, carpet
- Defogger, rear-window
- Cup holders, 2 front and 1 rear
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Console, floor includes removable tray
- Cargo cover, fabric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Requires (UE1) OnStar.)
- Assist handles, 5 total 1 A-pillar mounted for front passenger, 2 B-pillar and 2 overhead-mounted for outboard rear seats
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable, wiper/washer
- Wiper, rear wiper/washer
- Tire, full-size spare, rear swing-gate mounted
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- License plate provision, front includes bolts
- Headlamps, dual composite halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Grille, chrome 7-slot
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield, driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Bumpers, front and rear steel (not jackable)
- Body, driver-side-hinged swing gate with fixed glass
- Tire Pressure Monitor (Does not monitor spare.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, Stability Control System with Traction Control and hill start assist feature
- Horn, single-note
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, 2.64:1 2-speed, button-actuated full-time 4WD
- Suspension, rear semi-floating axle with 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front, independent, heavy-duty with torsion bar
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Skid Plate Package includes skid plates for front and steering/suspension, transfer case and fuel tank
- Recovery hooks, 2 front and 1 rear
- Rear axle, 4.56 ratio
- GVWR, 6001 lbs. (2722 kg)
- Engine, 3.7L DOHC 5-cylinder MFI (239 hp [178.2 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 241 lb-ft of torque [325.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with a unique calibration for 4Lo
- Battery, heavy-duty 590 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Alternator, 125 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.7L DOHC 5-CYLINDER MFI (239 hp [178.2 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 241 lb-ft of torque [325.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included